These are stories/events that have been alluded to in existing episodes but have not been dramatized.
Red Panda Adventures Edit
001. Riddle of the Sphinx
- The Red Panda saved Bert the Coroner's life.
- The Red Panda sent safe-cracker Mike Murtoch (who becomes The Sphinx in this episode) to prison.
012. The Deadliest Game
- The Red Panda teams up with a cadre of heroes and mystery men (including Molecule Max, but not the Flying Squirrel) and travels back in time to stop Kid Chaos from rewriting history.
018. Secret Origins
- The Red Panda took out a stick-up artist in Kit's neighborhood the previous summer:
- Kit: You remember last summer, when there was a stick-up artist in my neighborhood?
- Sully: I remember that Ma Baxter nearly fainted every time you left the cab stand late.
- Kit: They found him hanging upside-down from his ankles from a lamppost.
- Sully: Doesn't mean a thing.
- Kit: With a sign around his neck that said Courtesy of the Red Panda.
- The Red Panda also took out an entire gang:
- Kit: And my cousin Mary Francis, she said the guy took out a whole pack of gangsters that were taking over her neighborhood.
- Sully: And her best friend swears she saw the Red Panda jumping off a rooftop...
- 'There was that diamond robbery on board (of an ocean liner) And the ghost murders in London and the art swindle at the Louvre...'
055. The Secret City
- The last time we were in Paris in the Spring, I was shot with a poison dart and you were chased by a team of mastiffs.'
Black Jack Justice Edit
Other Referenced StoriesEdit
- Jack got notorious purveyor of stolen goods Eli Minorick arrested on "the only charge that ever stuck
- Jack has a romantic history with Trixie's lawyer, Molly Cameron.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.